Cocoon Fluorescent Freezer Store Jacket (-40’C)
This heavier weight freezer jacket is suitable for use in cold environments down to -40’C
CC34FL - Cocoon Fluorescent Freezer Store Jacket (-40'C)
Delf's Cocoon Fluorescent Freezer Store Jacket is our heavier weight jacket for use in freezer stores down to -40'C. It is an alternative jacket to our CC34 Cocoon Freezer Store Jacket:
- Delf's Fluorescent Freezer Jacket uses EN371 polyester yellow
- Outer lightweight navy-blue nylon fabric with anti-fray, water and dirt repellent finish. Insulation quilted in a 10cm box design to a royal blue polyester lining (300g)
- Generously fashioned to allow comfortable movement
- Double stitched seams for added strength
- Soft and supple warm specialist insulation with low bulk
- Fluorescent yellow retro-reflective band around body, upper arm, legs and pocket edging
- Warm lined polar fleece collar with adjustable tag to allow snug fit
- Elasticated back and warm elasticated snug fitting cuffs
- Made in the UK
Our Cocoon range here at Delf Coldwear Solutions is made in the UK and is available for UK customers without the tariffs. We have also recently obtained EU and UK certifications for our range of cold store, chill, and freezer clothing, so you can rest assured that your employees are protected and your company remains compliant with the workplace regulations.
Want to protect your employees? Why not check out our Cocoon freezer store salopettes?
Have a question? Get in touch with us at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.