This website www.delf.co is owned and operated by Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions, a company registered in England and Wales no. 4368635.
Registered Address: c/o Ansell-Munden Associates Ltd, 314/315f The Big Peg, 120 Vyse Street, Birmingham, B18 6NF, United Kingdom
This policy states how we collect data, how we store it, how we use it and how those who give us their details whether that is from visiting our website and/or giving us their data over the phone, face to face, and/or in writing and how they can request how that data is used by Delf Freezer Wear t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions.
Delf Freezer Wear t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and we are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act Registration number Z2374587.
We will be will be happy to deal with any queries or requests regarding the data we hold about you. We can be contacted via email email@example.com or write to Delf Coldwear Solutions, 64 Upper Mulgrave Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM2 7AJ, United Kingdom
Legal Basis and purpose for processing your personal data
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests;
- It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
How do we collect information?
We obtain personal information from you when you enquire about our products and services, send or receive an email, attend an event organised by Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions, ask a question about our products and services or otherwise provide us with personal information. We may also receive information about you from third parties; for example, from our service providers or from a contact who wants to tell you about our website or the assistance we may be able to provide or the activities we carry out.
Information We May Collect From You
To facilitate your interest in Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our products and services
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your interests in relation to Delf Freezer Wear Lt t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions products and services and any events we may hold
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
We also gather general information about the use of our website, such as which pages users visit most often, and which products, services, events or facilities are of most interest. We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in emails sent out from Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions. This information is collected using Google Analytics software and email software such as iComplete or mailchimp. We may use this information to personalise the way our website is presented when users visit it, to make improvements to our website and to ensure we provide the best service for users. Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our website. Please see information on Cookies below.
How do we use your information?
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in the context of collection). Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions
- To manage the website (including your member login and account);
- For administration purposes. This means we may contact you regarding our services or online content you have signed up for, to let you know that a service or online site has been suspended for maintenance, if your member subscription is about to expire to ask if you wish to renew it.
- We use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to establish the number of visits from different countries, and to personalise content and emails.
- For analysis and research to improve our services offered.
- To improve your search results.
- To conduct surveys with you (where you have consented to us contacting you for such purpose).
- To provide personalised communications
- We may use and disclose information in aggregate (so no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Sharing data with third parties including our service providers and suppliers
To make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, training and website and marketing service providers.
Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to the FP and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, Delf Freezer Wear Ltd t/a Delf Coldwear Solutions will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
– governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
– for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
– for the protection of our employees and customers.
How do we protect personal information?
We use a secure server when you contact us via our website. We take appropriate measures to ensure that the personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date. We will ensure that your personal information is kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and is securely destroyed in accordance with our data retention and disposal policy.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the collection and use of this in accordance with the purposes described in this policy.