- We are pleased to offer FREE, fast delivery on all UK orders over the value of £50. For orders under the value of £50 we only charge £3 delivery for all UK customers.
- Reasonable delivery charges for all other countries and regions.
Lead times (basic products)
Sampling: 2 – 3 weeks upon receipt of completion information
Delivery of order: 8 – 10 weeks from date of sample approval
Lead times (complex products)
Sampling: 3 – 4 weeks upon receipt of completion information
Delivery of order: 10 – 12 weeks from date of sample approval
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
Should you need to return any items to DELF, we are pleased to offer FREE returns for customers based in the UK. Simply send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons for your wish to return and we will arrange for the goods to be collected.
Return Window: You may return your purchase within 14 days from the receipt of the order, provided the items are in new, unused condition with all original packaging and tags intact.
Free Returns: We are pleased to offer FREE returns for customers based in the UK. To initiate a return, please send an email to email@example.com, explaining the reasons for your wish to return. Posting the items safely is your responsibility.
Secure Packaging: Please ensure that your returned item(s) are wrapped securely. Enclose any details regarding the delivery note number and order number with the goods to facilitate processing.
Non-UK Customers: Carriage charges apply for returns and exchanges for non-UK customers. For further details and assistance, please call +44 (0) 20 8941 2802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this policy ensures a convenient and transparent process for all returns. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please ensure that your returned item(s) are wrapped securely, and any details regarding delivery note number and order number are enclosed with the goods.
Carriage charges apply for returns and exchanges for non-UK customers. For further details and assistance, please call +44 (0) 20 8941 2802 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1) DELF aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
2) If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
3) If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should return the damaged goods to DELF within 10 days.
4) DELF reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- 4.1 – Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- 4.2 – Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- 4.3 – The fact that the goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- 4.4 – Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.