- We are pleased to offer FREE, fast delivery on all UK orders over the value of £50. For orders under the value of £50 we only charge £3 delivery for all UK customers.
- Reasonable delivery charges for all other countries and regions.
Lead times (basic products)
Sampling: 2 - 3 weeks upon receipt of completion information
Delivery of order: 8 - 10 weeks from date of sample approval
Lead times (complex products)
Sampling: 3 - 4 weeks upon receipt of completion information
Delivery of order: 10 - 12 weeks from date of sample approval
Should you need to return any items to DELF, we are pleased to offer FREE returns for customers based in the UK. Simply send us an email on [email protected] explaining your reasons for your wish to return and we will arrange for the goods to be collected.
Please ensure that your returned item(s) are wrapped securely, and any details regarding delivery note number and order number are enclosed with the goods.
Carriage charges apply for returns and exchanges for non-UK customers. For further details and assistance, please call +44 (0) 20 8941 2802 or email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
1) DELF aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
2) If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
3) If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should return the damaged goods to DELF within 10 days.
4) DELF reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- 4.1 - Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- 4.2 - Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- 4.3 - The fact that the goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- 4.4 - Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.