Cocoon Fluorescent Cold Store Jacket
Formerly known as product code CC24HV – Delf Cocoon Hi Viz Cold Store Jacket – the same great product with a great new name!
Made in the UK
Outer lightweight navy-blue nylon fabric with anti-fray, water and dirt repellent finish.
Insulation quilted in a 10cm box design to a royal blue polyester lining.
CC24FL - Cocoon Fluorescent Cold Store Jacket
Delf have changed the code and name of our CC24HV Cocoon Hi Viz Cold Store Jacket to CC24FL Cocoon Fluroescent Cold Store Jacket - same great product with a new code and name. It is an alternative jacket to our CC24 Cocoon Cold Store Jacket:
- Delf's Fluorescent Cold Store Jacket uses EN371 polyester yellow
- Outer lightweight navy-blue nylon fabric with anti-fray, water and dirt repellent finish. Insulation quilted in a 10cm box design to a royal blue polyester lining
- Generously fashioned to allow comfortable movement
- Double stitched seams for added strength
- Soft and supple warm specialist insulation with low bulk
- Fluorescent yellow retro-reflective band around body, upper arm, legs and pocket edging
- Warm lined polar fleece collar with adjustable tag to allow snug fit
- Elasticated back and warm elasticated snug fitting cuffs
- Made in the UK
EN342 : 2017 Protective clothing and EN ISO 15831
Read more about the current cold store clothing regulations.
At Delf, we manufacture and distribute our own cold store clothing range here in the UK. This means that they are available for fast delivery and you don't have to pay import duty on top of the price. Want to kit out your staff or need advice? Get in touch with us at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.