Thermal Welly Liners
Thermal Wellington Liner - designed for hygiene and comfort - Thermal Welly Liners from Delf
Features of the Thermal Welly Liners
- Antibacterial thermo-insulating Wellington liner.
- Antistatic inside lining made of plain color polyamide, absorbing and quick drying.
- WINTHERM felt polyester based and highly insulating
- Strip on the cuff for high visibility
- to be used with F12 Thermal Safety Wellington
These thermal wellington liners are great for comfort and durability as well. Whether you are working in a cold or wet environment or both, they will keep your feet warm and dry throughout the day.
You can protect your staff from frost bites, bacterial infection, Athlete's feet, and other health related problems by providing them with the right insulation. Not to mention that it provides extra softness for the feet, so they can avoid blisters while wearing the wellingtons throughout their shift.
The thermal Wellington liners are available in sizes 5-13. The wellington boot liners also provide extra protection from slips and trips, and they provide a better fit and more secure protection.
These liners are essential for workers who carry out work in:
- cold food processing environments
- wet environments
- outdoors - farming and harvesting
- environments where the footwear needs to be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- medical and testing environments
Protect your staff and comply with the safety requirements by investing in these thermal welly liners available at an attractive price from the UK by Delf.
6 (39), 7 (41), 8 (42), 9 (43), 10 (44), 11 (46), 12 (47)