Delta Plus Phoenix S3 Composite Safety Boots
Stay safe, comfortable, and protected with the Delta Plus Phoenix Safety Boots by Delf. This is one of the most popular items of our work footwear range, and the product complies with the EN ISO 20344:211 requirements.
If your business wants to stay compliant and protect employees, this might be the perfect work boots for your employees.
- Upper: pigmented split Leather, S3 water resistant treatment
- Lining: Polyamide mesh
- Insole: removable preformed - Polyamide on EVA
- Outsole: injected dual-density PU
- Toe cap and anti-penetration insert are composite
- Non magnetic
- Slip and Shock resistant
- EN ISO 20344:2011 & EN ISO 20345:2011
construction, tradesmen, light industry, logistics and agriculture
Who Is the Delta Plus Phoenix S3 Composite Safety Boots Designed For?
Many businesses can benefit from this protective footwear, including:
- logistics and warehousing
- agriculture and landscaping
- light industry and manufacturing
- construction and engineering
One of the benefits for employers when choosing these safety boots is that they are non-metallic. Therefore, if you have a safety metal detector installed at your premises, you can avoid false alarms. The product also comes with a removable insock that is pre-molded to the shape of the boots for maximum comfort in every temperature and environment.
Order now online from Delf or get in touch with our friendly team to find out more about related products from our range of workwear
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12